1 pkg of brownies baked and cooled so you can touch them
1 large pkg of instant chocolate pudding mixed and ready to go
1 tub of cool whip (i believe its 12 oz)
candy crushed up (any kind works-toffee candy is yummy)
1. in a bowl/dish crumble 1/2 of the brownies in the bottom-kind of place evenly throughout the bottom so it's flat :)
2. scoop 1/2 of the chocolate pudding on top of the brownies and smooth it out so it's flat
3. sprinkle about 1/3 of the crushed candy on top of the pudding
4. spread 1/2 of the cool whip on top of the candy-spread evenly
5. crumble the remaining 1/2 of the brownies on top of the cool whip-place evenly again. If you have to you can kind of push them down if you're running out of room in the bowl.
6. scoop the remaining 1/2 of the chocolate pudding on top of the brownies and spread evenly.
7. sprinkle about 1/2 of the remaining candy on top of the chocolate pudding
8. spread the remaining 1/2 of the cool whip on top of the candy-spread evenly
9. sprinkle the remaining candy on top of the cool whip to make it look pretty! and you're done!
cover it with tin foil and let it cool in the fridge for 3 hours. once you've eaten some always put it back in the fridge-don't let it sit out on the counter for too long-everything will begin to melt! to serve it:
(Recipe from Kelsey Ellis)