1. Line cookie sheets with waxed paper. In large saucepan, combine brownie mix, milk and butter. Cook over medium heat until mixture comes to boil, stirring constantly. Boil 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. 2.Add peanut butter and vanilla, blend well. Stir in oats. Carefully fold in M&Ms. 3.Drop dough by tablespoonfull onto the cookie sheets. Let cool until set.
1 pkg (18-21 oz) fudge brownie mix (plus ingredients to make brownies)
10 oz chocolate-flavored almond bark (white and dark)
1. Line Medium Sheet Pan (or 9-in. by 13-in. metal pan) with a 13-in. piece of Parchment Paper; lightly spray withnonstick cooking spray and set aside. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions; pour batter into pan.Bake 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs attached. Remove fromoven to Stackable Cooling Rack; cool 20 minutes or until still slightly warm.
2. Using Medium Scoop, scoop brownie into 24 rounded scoops, packing brownie into scoop using hands.(Entire brownie will be used.) Roll brownie scoops into smooth balls. Insert sticks into centers ofballs, mounding brownie around each stick to secure. Pinch each brownie ball where stick andtop of ball meet.
4. Place almond bark into Small Batter Bowl; microwave according to package directions until smooth. Spoonmelted bark evenly over each brownie ball, turning to coat completely. Be sure to coat where stickmeets brownie ball. Allow excess bark to drip off. Dip into reserved sprinkles and standupright on a piece of Parchment Paper. Repeat with remaining almond bark, lollipops and sprinkes. Letstand until set. Place into miniature cupcake liners.
Although the edges of the brownies are crusty, they don’t need to be discarded. Simply scoop the edges along with the center, and they’ll soften as they stand. Wrap lollipops in cellophane, tie with ribbon.
1 pkg (10 oz) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
3/4 cup pink lemonade concentrate
3/4 cup water
3/4 cup ice cubes
1 cup club soda
1. In a blender, combine the strawberries, lemonade concentrate, water and ice cubes.
2. Cover and process until smooth.
3. Poor into a freezer container.
4. Cover and freeze for at least 12 hrs.
5. Let stand at room temperature for 1 hr before serving.
6. Stir in club soda.
Welcome to our new cooking blog. We have found so many good recipes that we want to share and we figured this would be the easiest way to do that. We have decided to only post recipes we have actually tried and love and also recipes that have a picture to go with them.
If you have any good recipes you would like to share or if you want to become a contributor please send either one of us an e-mail. We would love it!