3/4 cup milk
2 TBS melted butter
1 large egg
1 TBS sugar
1 cup flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly grease an 8x8 baking dish.
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat together milk, butter and egg. Add sugar, then gradually beat the flour in. Carefully stir in the baking powder and salt.
4. Pour batter into prepared pan.
5. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
You can also double and bake in a 9x13 pan. You can also sprinkle with blueberries, bananas, or chocolate chips prior to baking.
Original recipe posted here.