1 C sour cream
2 -3 tsps taco seasoning mix
1 lb. ground beef
1 pkg taco seasoning (season to taste)
1 tube (16.3 ounces) Pillsbury Grand refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1. With your hand or a rolling pin press out each biscuit into a 6-in. circle. You want a nice even thickness.
2. In a nonstick skillet frying pan or griddle over medium heat, cook each biscuit for about 60 seconds per side or until golden brown. This is a “dry fry” Do not use any type of grease, oil, butter etc.
3.You cook them in a completely dry pan.
4.In a bowl, mix together the sour cream and taco seasoning to taste. chill until serving.(at least 30 minutes)
5. In a large frying pan, cook the hamburger over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
6. Add in the taco seasong and cook according to the directions on the back of the package.
7. To serve, spread each flatbread with 2 tablespoons sour cream mixture then top each with meat mixture. Add toppings if desired.
(Optional toppings: sliced ripe olives, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes and shredded cheese)