1 skinless, boneless chicken breast half (I used 3)
2 tablespoons butter, softened
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons chopped green onion
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1 (10 oz) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
2 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
*I topped with package of alfredo sauce with added milk to make it runnier*
1. Place the chicken breast in a saucepan with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, and cook until no longer pink, about 20 minutes. Drain and cool slightly, then cut into cubes.
2. Meanwhile, in a small skillet over medium heat, melt the butter with garlic, onion and basil. Pour into a chilled dish to cool, and refrigerate until set.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
4. Roll out the pizza dough place onto a pizza pan or other baking sheet, and spread the herb butter over the surface using the back of a spoon. Arrange chicken on top, then dot with ricotta cheese. Top with tomato slices, cilantro and Parmesan cheese.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes in the preheated oven, until crust is browned and center is cooked through.
6. If using sauce I added about 5 minutes left and spread on the pizza.