1 lb ground beef
1 pkg taco seasoning mix
1 cup (4 oz) cheddar cheese
2 Tbsp water
2 (8 oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
Green bell pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Brown beef and drain grease.
3. Stir in taco seasoning, water and cheese.
4. Unroll crescent rolls and separate. Arrange triangles in a circle on a round baking stone with wide ends overlapping in center and points toward the outside. There should be about a 5" diameter in the center.
5. Scoop meat mixture evenly onto widest end of dough at center of ring. Bring points in and over and tuck underneath the wide end.
6. Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Garnish with toppings