1 tbsp vegetable oil
2 tbps chipotle sauce
4 oz grilled chicken breats, sliced
chopped green onion
Quesa filling (use as desired)
Shredded jack and cheddar cheeses
Diced jalapeno pepper
minced fresh cilantro
crumbled cooked bacon
1. Brush one side of each tortilla with oil
2. Place one tortilla, oiled side down, on a work surface. Spread the chipotle sauce over the tortilla.
3. Spread the chicken evenly on top of the sauce on the tortilla.
4. Evenly spread the quesa filling over the chicken. Cover with the other tortilla, oiled side up.
5. Brown evenly on both sides in a nonstick pan until the filling is heated throughly.
6. Serve with lettuce, sour cream, green onion, and salsa as accompaniment. Sprinkle crumbled bacon on top, if using.