3/4 lb ground turkey
1/3 cup Monterey Jack cheese
2 scallions or green onions, chopped
1 tablespoon ketchup
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients (except the cheese).
2. Blend in the cheese (I just used cheese on top of burger)
3. Form into 4 patties.
4. Spray a frying pan with cooking spray.
5. Cook the patties until done.
6. Serve on hamburger buns with lettuce and tomatoes.
WW POINTS per serving: 4
Nutritional information per serving: 171 calories, 9.9g fat, 0.3g fiber
(Makes 4 servings)