1 tube (11 oz) refrigerated crusty french loaf
2 cups (8 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 lb thinly sliced deli ham
1 tbsp butter or margarine, melted
1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
1. On a lightly floured surface, unroll dough at seam. Pat dough into a 14" x 12 " rectangle.
2. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over dough to within 1/2 " of edges.
3. Top with a single layer of ham. Roll up tightly from a short side; pinch seam to seal.
4. Place seam side down on an ungreased backing sheet
5. Brush top of loaf with butter; sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
6. Bake at 375 for 20-25 mins or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack for 5 mins. Cut with a serrated knife.