30 saltine crackers, (1 sleeve)
2 TBS all-purpose flour
2 TBS dry potato flakes
1 TBS seasoned salt
1 TBS garlic Powder
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1/4 cup vegetable oil
6-10 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1. Place crackers in a large resealable plastic bag; seal bag and crush crackers until they are coarse crumbs. Add flour, potato flakes, seasoned salt, garlic powder, and pepper to bag and mix well.
2. Beat eggs in a shallow dish or bowl.
3. One by one, dredge chicken pieces in egg, then dredge and coat with the crumb mixture.
4. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
5. Fry for 5 minutes each side or until dark brown. Add oil and let reheat after each fry batch.