1/2 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup brown sugar
3 overripe bananas
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
10-12 fresh strawberries, diced
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, then coat a muffin pan with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until creamy. Add the eggs, bananas, and vanilla then continue beating until well combined.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the flower, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt together. Mix well. Add the flour mixture to the banana mixture and stir until just combined. Add most of the diced strawberries and most of the chocolate chips, then gently mix them into the batter.
4. Spoon the batter evenly into each muffin tin. Place the remaining strawberries and chocolate chips on top of each muffin.
5. Place into the oven and bake 18-20 minutes or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
6. Let the muffins cool on a rack. Slather with butter and enjoy.
found recipe at http://fortheloveofcooking-recipes.blogspot.com/