1 tube of refrigerator biscuits
Mozzarella cheese, diced or shredded
Parmesan cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Coat a muffin tin with cooking spray.
2. Cut each biscuit in half then press the dough into the bottom and sides of the muffin tin. Repeat with the remaining dough.
3. Spoon sauce into each cup. Place diced (or shredded) mozzarella cheese into the cups followed by a few slices of pepperoni.
4. Finally add a bit more mozzarella if desired, then sprinkle the tops with Parmesan cheese and dried oregano.
5. Place into the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted. Serve immediately.