12 Rhodes Dinner rolls, thawed, but still cold
1 stick of butter, melted
2 tbsp corn syrup
1 1/4 cup brown sugar
2 tsp cinnamon
Icing: (I double this)
1 cup powdered sugar
1 tbsp butter, melted
1-2 tbsp milk
1/2 tsp vanilla
1. Cut each diner rolls into 6 equal pieces, In a bowl, combine butter and corn syrup and stir until well mixed.
2. In another bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon and mix well. Dip each roll piece in the butter mixture and then in the sugar mixture.
3. Place 6 pieces in each well sprayed cup of a 12 cup muffin tin. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let double in size. (Watch them so they don't rise too much.)
4. Remove wrap and bake at 250 15-20 minutes. Combine icing ingredients and mix well. Drizzle over monkey bread if desired.
5. Cool at least 5-10 minutes before removing from pan, or they will fall apart.