2 lbs pork baby back ribs
1 (18 oz.) bottle Sweet Baby Rays Honey BBQ Sauce
1. Remove the membrane on the back of the ribs by slitting with a knife, grip the membrane with a paper towel, and pull. It will rip right off.
2. Tear off 4 pieces of aluminum foil big enough to enclose each portion of ribs. Spray each piece of foil with non-stick cooking spray. Brush the ribs liberally with BBQ sauce and place each portion on its own piece of foil. Wrap tightly and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight.
3. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
4. Bake ribs wrapped tightly in the foil for 2 1/2 hours.
5. Unwrap and drain ribs and broil for a few minutes.
I watched this video on You Tube to figure out how to remove the membrane: