1 TBS water
30 large marshmallows
1/3 cup butter, cubed
4 medium tart apples, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch slices
1/3 cup chopped dry roasted peanuts
1/3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
3 TBS Halloween sprinkles
1. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt caramels with water; stir until smooth.
2. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, melt marshmallows and butter.
3. Arrange apple slices on a large platter.
4. Drizzle with caramel; top with marshmallow mixture.
5. Sprinkle with peanuts, chocolate chips, and sprinkles. Serve immediately.
Chill apples before starting; warm caramel sticks better to cold apples.