1 lb. cooked, shredded chicken
1 (15 oz.) can whole, peeled tomatoes, mashed
1 (10 oz.) can enchilada sauce
1 medium onion, chopped
1 (4 oz.) can chopped, green chile peppers
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups water
1 (14.5 oz.) can chicken broth
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 bay leaf
1 (10 oz.) pkg frozen corn
1 TBS chopped cilantro
corn tortilla chips, slightly broken
1. Place chicken, tomatoes, enchilada sauce, onion, green chilies, and garlic in a slow cooker.
2. Pour in water and chicken broth and season with cumin, chili powder, salt, pepper, and bay leaf.
3. Stir in corn and cilantro.
4. Cover and cook on low setting for 6 - 8 hours or on high setting for 3 - 4 hours.
5. To serve, remove bay leaf and sprinkle tortilla chips over soup.