2 cups diced, cooked chicken
1 cup fresh broccoli, chopped
1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
1 clove crushed garlic
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 tsp. dried dill weed
1/4 tsp. salt
2 TBS slivered almonds
1/4 cup diced onion
2 (8 oz.) pkg. crescent rolls
1 egg white, beaten
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Steam the broccoli to crisp tender and lightly fry the onion and garlic.
3. In a large bowl, toss together chicken, broccoli, red bell pepper, garlic, onion, cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, dill weed, salt, and slivered almonds.
4. Unroll crescent roll dough, and arrange flat on a medium baking sheet. Pinch together perforations to form a single sheet of dough. Using a knife, cut 1 inch wide strips in towards the center, starting on the long sides. There should be a solid strip about 3 inches wide down the center.
5. Spread the chicken mixture along the center strip. Fold the side strips over chicken mixture, alternating strips from each side. Pinch or twist to seal in ends.
6. Brush braided dough with the egg white. Bake in the preheated oven 25 - 28 minutes, or until golden brown.