2 3/4 c. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 c. butter, softened
1 1/2 c. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. In a small bowl stir flour, soda and powder. Set aside
3. In a large bowl cream together butter and sugar until smooth
4. Beat in egg and vanilla
5. Gradually blend in dry ingredients.
6. Roll rounded tsp full of dough into balls and place onto un greased cookie sheet
7. Bake 8-10 mins or until brown. Let stand for 2 mins before removing to cool.
frost and decorate for different holidays