63 oz. cherry pie filling
2/3 cup water
1 box yellow cake mix
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1. Line 12 inch Dutch oven with foil.
2. Mix cake mix, water, and oil in a separate bowl. Batter should be thick yet thin enough to pour.
3. Pour the cherry pie filling into the dutch oven.
4. Pour cake batter over filling.
5. Bake with six to eight briquettes under the Dutch oven and twelve around the outer perimeter of the lid and six towards the center of the lid, (350 degrees).
6. Cook for 25-30 minutes, checking after 15.