3 large eggs
1 cup sugar
2/3 cup pumpkin
1 tsp lemon juice
3/4 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup finely chopped nuts (optional)
1 cup powdered sugar
6 oz cream cheese
4 tbsp margarine
1/2 tsp vanilla
1. Beat eggs on high speed for 5 mins. Gradually beat in sugar.
2. Stir in pumpkin and lemon juice.
3. Sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt.
4. Fold into pumpkin mix
5. Spread on greased and floured jellyroll pan. Top with nuts (opt)
6. Bake at 375 for 15 mins. Turn on towel sprinkled with powdered sugar.
7. Roll cake and towel together lengthwise. Cool
8. Unroll and spread with filling. Roll up and chill