1 1/2 cups white sugar
6 cups water
2 (3oz) pkgs strawberry jello
1 (46 oz) can pineapple juice
2/3 cup lemon juice
1 qt (4 cups) orange juice
2 (2 liter) bottles sprite
1. In a large saucepan, combine sugar, water, and strawberry jello. Boil for 3 mins. Stir in pineapple juice, lemon juice, and orange juice.
2. Remove from heat and let cool for 1 hr.
3. Divide mixture in half and freeze in 2 separate 1 gallon ziplock bags.
4. Take froze slush out of freezer 1 hr before serving.
5. When ready to serve, place the frozen contents of 1 ziplock bah in a punch bowl, and stir in 1 bottle of sprite until slushy. May have to break it up with a fork a little.
This recipe makes enough for 2 punch bowls. Wonderful for wedding, baby showers, etc.