12 Rhodes Texas Rolls, thawed but still cold
1 medium orange rind, grated (or 1 heaping TBS dry orange zest)
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 cup butter, melted
Citrus Glaze Ingredients:
1 cup powdered sugar
1 TBS butter, melted
3 TBS orange juice
1 tsp. vanilla
1. Mix grated orange rind with melted butter.
2. Roll each thawed roll into a 9" rope and tie in a loose knot.
3. Roll each knot in melted butter mixture and then in cinnamon sugar mixture.
4. Place on a greased baking sheet and let rise until doubled in size (about 1 hour).
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 - 20 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Brush or drizzle with glaze while still slightly warm.
I got this recipe from: